Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Stay tuned - An Olde Willow Stitchery Etsy Store will be opening

Hi Everyone,

Please stay tuned, I will be opening an Olde Willow Stitchery Etsy Store.  I am running out of room in my basement.  I have finished my dissertation, so it is time to get down to business and clear out my old stash.  I will be offering older OWS designs for sale.  I will also be selling off the remaining OWS flosses I have in stock.  I don't have many, but plan to sell what I have left to make room for some new designs and products.  Please be assured any teaching pieces you may have taken in classes from me, will not be sold as patterns until they are at least 2 years old. 

Here is my new banner for the Etsy store:
Keep a look out for the opening coming soon.......

Thanks,
Robin

No comments: