Monday, August 15, 2011

New Shining Needle Class - My Favorite Scottish Sampler


If you can't make an in person class, I will be teaching another class for Shining Needle Society. My Favorite Scottish Sampler will be offered in a 7-week class starting Oct. 1 through November 12. Registration begins today and ends on September 15. This is a beautiful Scottish Sampler that is part of my collection. Many specialty stitches will be part of the class (Algerian Eyelet, satin, straight, cross stitch over 1). I will also discuss the history of Scottish Samplers and include an article I authored for Gift of Stitching Magazine. I hope you will join us.
Please contact Kate at kategaunt@aol.com if you would like to join in the fun!

Don't forget Shining Needle Society has no membership fees.
I hope you will join me in adding this beautiful sampler to your collection.
Robin


No comments: