Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Upcoming Teaching Events

Hi Everyone,

Can't believe the holidays are approaching. Where did the time go?

I wanted to list a few of my future teaching events:

Celebration of Needlework - May 2011

Inn Stitches - Canton, OH - March 12, 2010 - Rosa Swan Essamplaire

Western Reserve Sampler Guild - July 15 & 16, 2011 - My Favorite Scottish Sampler
and Gingerbread Etui

Cross Stitch Treasures - Sept. 16 - 18th, 2011 - Contact Lin Pounder
for details at
xstreasures@cox.net
My Favorite Scottish Sampler

Haberdashery - WA - Online class - Cottage Etui - Early Spring 2011

Some really great news, my son got engaged to Ashley at Disneyworld this summer. Our family is so excited to have her in our family. Shawn and Ashley are finishing college first then will marry in 2013. I am so excited to have a future daughter-in-law.

Remember to take time to stitch.

Robin

No comments: