Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Online Class with Shining Needle Society






Hi Everyone,

I am so excited to be teaching a reproduction sampler for Shining Needle Society. Registration will start on Monday, September 20, 2010. If you are not already a member, you can join for free at by contacting Kate Gaunt via email at:

KateGaunt@aol.com

It is a very nice group and they offer so many exciting classes. I hope you will join me for the Rosa Swan Essamplaire and a special addition of a coordinating Needle case and Scissor Case. I will also take a look at the motifs in the sampler with you and discuss what they represent. I hope you will join me for this fun and exciting class--this sampler would make a beautiful addition to your collection.
If you have any questions, email me at robin@oldewillowstitchery.com

Hope to see you in class.

No comments: