Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Online Classes

I am busily preparing for the Needlework Guild of Minnesota Retreat in Buffalo, MN. It sounds like these ladies really know how to have a good time! I can't wait to meet them. I will be teaching two classes of My Favorite Scottish Sampler, a new piece designed for the retreat called Peacock Fancy (which includes a beautiful box hand-painted by Elsie) , a Pincushion class and a lecture on Pincushions. I have never been to MN, so I am looking forward to this trip.



I am also working on a couple online classes through Secret Needle Society and CraftEdu. The nice part of online classes is that you can take them when you want, in the comfort of your own home and not spend money on traveling. It really is a great opportunity for needleworkers.



I have to say I may be a little impartial, as I have taught online business and paralegal college classes for over eight years. If you want to be put on the mailing list for any of these classes, please email me.



Summer has sure been hot here in Ohio! How has it been where you are? I am looking forward to fall. Fall is nearing--as I am getting catalogs with fall clothes in them.



Have a great week!

Robin

No comments: