Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Welcome Summer!

Hope everyone is doing good and finding time to stitch. It has been a strange summer in Ohio-- not very hot, which I don't mind at all , but rainy lately. I appologize for not posting more, but I have been very busy getting all the paperwork ready to go back to college to get my Doctorate in Business.

I just finished working on a new ornament for the Italian Christmas Book. I always enjoy being a part of such a great cause. This will be the third edition of the book. It has such beautiful ornaments from so many wonderful designers. I also have begun working on an ornament for the Gift of Stitching Magazine.

I will be spending some time working on a few new teaching projects. I am really excited to be teaching for guilds next year.

Well take care, and remember to always take time to stitch!

No comments: